Monday, August 12, 2013

Come Hike The "Y" Tuesday the 13th of August

Calling All Vanguard Youth!!!!

Come hike the 'Y' with Sister Allen and (I hope some parents will come too). Or help/carry Sister Allen to the 'Y'.

Date: Tuesday, August 13th 
Time: 6:45 am  Meet at my house 1375 west 854 north Provo 84604
Afterwards: We'll come back to my house and make breakfast together. How about eggs, bacon, and toast?  

This is to let you all meet each other, start seeing who your new friends are going to be, and I want to share a few things you can expect with being in Vanguard.

Then how about a game?  You guys come with a few whole group games we can play.

End Time: I'd say about 10:30ish maybe 11am.

R.S.V.P.:  How does this sound to you? Please let me know if you can come, or want to come but have family commitments.  Those who have to leave early, perhaps your parent can stay and be my assistant/chaperon?

We do need some adults to drive as I can take just 8 kids in my car and we have 19 in our group!

So excited to meet you and for all of you to start making new friendships and finding similar or new interests to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and Nickie or Belinda will try to get back to you in a timely fashion.